As a digital artist, I use many different things to create my art (AI is not among them). Although I do some conventional painting (mainly abstracts), most of my art is painted digitally, using many Photoshop brushes, textures, text, images that are photographic, and bits and pieces of patterns and shapes. I am inspired by storytelling and narrative art. I love using color, reflections, light, the changing seasons, nature, and architectural elements in my art.
My art has been exhibited at:
- Booth Art Museum in Cartersville, Georgia
- Floyd Medical Center in Rome, Georgia
- Polk Medical Center, Cedartown, Georgia
- Skellenger Art Gallery, Cedartown, Georgia
- The Trailhead Outdoor Art Gallery for the Silver Comet Trail
My exhibit "Life in a Pandemic" at the Floyd Medical Center in June 2020 was given a full-page article in the Rome News-Tribune.
Presentations/exhibits currently scheduled for 2023:
- Cumming Arts Center - June 23 through August 27
- Floyd Medical Center - December 2023 through January 2024
- Polk Medical Center - October/November 2023
Please check my blog for updates on current and future exhibits.
My art has been published in all 2018 through the current 2023 issues of the international magazine "Living the Photo Artistic Life" as well as being the featured artist in May 2018. My work has been featured on the Photoshop Artistry website and I have been interviewed for the Quill and Camera blog as well as for the international artist magazine called "Artists Down Under" for New Zealand and Australian artists (see my blog for details and a link to the interview). In addition, I was the featured artist on Normanie, a German webshop and gallery, serve on the Board of Directors of naDA (National Association of Digital Artists), and am a member of the Sawnee Arts Center, and the Booth Photography Guild.