As a digital artist, I use many different things to create my art. Although I am not a conventional painter, I do paint digitally, use textures, text, images that are photographic, and bits and pieces of patterns and shapes. I am inspired by storytelling and narrative art. I love using color, reflections, light, the changing seasons, nature, and architectural elements in my art.
My art has been exhibited at:
- Booth Art Museum in Cartersville, Georgia
- Floyd Medical Center in Rome, Georgia
- Polk Medical Center, Cedartown, Georgia
- Skellenger Art Gallery, Cedartown, Georgia
- The Trailhead Outdoor Art Gallery for the Silver Comet Trail
My exhibit "Life in a Pandemic" at the Floyd Medical Center in June 2020 was given a full-page article in the Rome News-Tribune.
Presentations/exhibits for 2022:
- Presenter/Artists Down Under-Australia/New Zealand - March 2022
- Floyd Medical Center - August/September 2022
- Presenter/Victoria Camera Club, BC Canada - September 2022
- Polk Medical Center - October 2022
Please check my blog for updates on current and future exhibits.
My art has been published in all 2018 through the current 2022 issues of the international magazine "Living the Photo Artistic Life" as well as being the featured artist in May 2018. My work has been featured on the Photoshop Artistry website and I have been interviewed for the Quill and Camera blog as well as for the international artist magazine called "Artists Down Under" for New Zealand and Australian artists (see my blog for details and a link to the interview). In addition, I was the featured artist on Normanie, a German webshop and gallery, serve on the Board of Directors of naDA (National Association of Digital Artists), and am a member of the Sawnee Arts Center, and the Booth Photography Guild.